APOCALYPSE’s New NIGHTMARES in Middle East: RUSSIAN Govt WARNS on “Catastrophic Effects” of any US ATTACK ON IRAN

APOCALYPSE’s New NIGHTMARES in Middle East: RUSSIAN Govt WARNS on “Catastrophic Effects” of any US ATTACK ON IRAN

3.947 Views

by Carlo Domenico Cristofori

The continuous global threats of the American president Donald Trump are making the geopolitical climate red-hot in every war zone, forcing Moscow to relaunch the alarm on the apocalyptic nightmares especially for the Middle East.

These are the same warnings previously launched by the Kremlin to the administration of Joseph Biden.

While an Italian Bishop denounces the silence of the world and the European Union on the Israeli genocide in the Holy Land and the White House diplomacy is proving to be a complete failure in finding a truce for the conflict in Ukraine, a representative of the Russian government warns the USA unequivocally.

This happened after Trump’s intimidations on possible attacks against Tehran to support the retaliation of the Zionist allies of the Israeli regime of Benjamin Netanyahu in Palestine and Lebanon, retaken with ferocity after fragile truces never fully respected by the Israel Defense Forces

“STOP GENOCIDES, STOP WEAPONS”. The SAINT PIO’s BISHOP THUNDERS vs EU for REARM Plan: “I am Ashamed to be European…”

While an Italian Bishop denounces the silence of the world and the European Union on the genocide in the Holy Land and the White House diplomacy is proving to be a complete failure in finding a truce for the conflict in Ukraine, a representative of the Russian government warns the USA unequivocally after Trump’s intimidations on possible attacks against Tehran

Russia warns any US attack on Iran would have ‘catastrophic’ consequences for entire region

Russia’s deputy foreign minister has warned the United States that any military attack on Iran’s nuclear sites would have “catastrophic” consequences for the entire region.

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov

Sergei Ryabkov made the remarks during an interview with the International Affairs journal on Tuesday, after US President Donald Trump threatened to bomb Iran if it fails to come to an agreement with Washington over its nuclear program.

“Threats are indeed being heard, ultimatums are also being heard,” Ryabkov said, noting that “The consequences of this, especially if the strikes are on nuclear infrastructure, could be catastrophic for the entire region.”

Trump in Danger facing the NWO! MILITARY PACTS FOR ATOMIC WAR. UK with MI6 Agent Zelensky, Russia with Iran for Nuclear Weapons

 

He said Trump’s latest comments will only increase tensions and “complicate the situation” regarding Iran. We consider such methods inappropriate, we condemn them. We consider them a way for (the US) to impose its own will on the Iranian side,” he added.

Ryabkov further called for intensified efforts to reach a reasonable agreement “while there is still time and the train has not left”, saying, “Russia is ready to offer its services to Washington, Tehran and all parties interested in resolving this issue.”

On Saturday, Trump said that Iran would be bombed if it did not make a new deal with the United States. He also threatened to punish Iran with what he called “secondary tariffs.” Iran has strongly condemned Trump’s threats against the country, describing them as a flagrant violation of international law and principles of the UN Charter.

TRUMP PUPPET of WEAPONS LOBBY Snubbed by PUTIN and ZELENSKY. Many Hurdles to US President’s Truce in Ukraine

On March 7, Trump announced he had written to Iran to call for nuclear negotiations and threaten military action. The letter was delivered to Tehran on March 12 by UAE presidential adviser Anwar Gargash.

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei said on March 21 that US threats “will get them nowhere” and warned of reciprocal measures “if they do anything malign” against Iran.

Ayatollah Khamenei also dismissed Trump’s outreach for talks, which he said was an attempt to deceive global public opinion by portraying the United States as willing to negotiate while framing Iran as unwilling to engage.On March 27, Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that Iran’s official response to a letter from Trump has been sent through Oman.

HELL in HOLY LAND, APOCALYPSE’s Ghosts in the WEST. Zionist Genocides in Palestine and Syria. Killer Storms in the USA: 36 Dead. Earthquakes and Floods in Italy

Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said on Sunday that the Islamic Republic’s response to his American counterpart’s letter leaves open the possibility of indirect talks with Washington. The continuation of the negotiation process depends on the Americans’ behavior, he said.

No such thing as ‘military option’ let alone ‘military solution’ to nuclear issue: Foreign minister

Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi has stressed the importance of diplomacy over Iran’s nuclear program, warning there is no “military solution” as tensions escalate following US President Donald Trump’s threats to bomb Iran’s nuclear infrastructure.

Why ISRAEL Can’t DESTROY IRANIAN NUCLEAR Plants. Military Analysis on World Deepest Atomic Dens

“Diplomatic engagement worked in the past and can still work. BUT, it should be clear to all that there is—by definition—no such thing as a ‘military option’ let alone a ‘military solution,’” he wrote on X on Tuesday.

The foreign minister cited past US military interventions in the region, which he said have cost over $7 trillion, as evidence of the catastrophic consequences of such a move. Araghchi said Iran was committed to its pledge under the 2015 nuclear agreement never to seek, develop, or acquire nuclear weapons.

Report: Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait ban US warplanes for strikes

Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf states have imposed a ban on US warplanes using their air fields or skies for strikes which have seen a significant rise targeting Yemen in recent weeks, a report says.

The US has been moving warplanes and cargo to Jordan and Persian Gulf states at the highest level since the October 7, 2023 operationinside southern Israeli settlements by Hamas.

The number of US military cargo flights to the region has reportedly surged by 50 percent compared to previous highs. In response to the Persian Gulf states’ ban, the US has amassed B-2 bombers used in recent bombings of Yemen at Diego Garcia base in the Indian Ocean.

TRUMP Starts NEW WAR Bombing Yemen Women and Children. Houthis Attacks on USS Truman which Fled far from Red Sea

Last week, the Ansarullah movement warned of attacks on Abu Dhabi and Dubai if the UAE’s “reckless actions” through collaboration with the US in attacks on Yemen persisted.

Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar and Kuwait are especially worried by US President Donald Trump’s belligerent rhetoric against Iran recently, threatening “bombing the likes of which they (Iranians) have never seen before”.

READ MORE BELOW

‘Violence breeds violence’: Iran warns Trump ‘bombing’ threat ‘shocking affront’ to peace, security

In letter to UN, Iran condemns Trump’s ‘reckless, belligerent remarks’


MAIN SOURCES

IRANIAN PRESS TV

GOSPA NEWS – WARZONE MIDDLE EAST


RELATED TOPICS

IRAN ready to NUCLEAR CHALLENGE vs ISRAEL thanks to RUSSIAN NUKES. Putin met Pezeshkian: “Very Close to Teheran”

Russian NUKES Ready to Answer vs US Weapons Escalation and Trump’s Iron Dome Project. Moscow Diplomats said after Scott Ritter Warning

Update – “TOWARDS A NUCLEAR CATASTROPHE”. Russia Warning on BIDEN’s US Policies in Ukraine and Middle East. Moscow: “Outrageous Harris”

 

(Visited 111 times, 41 visits today)

Carlo Domenico Cristofori

Lascia un commento

Il tuo indirizzo email non sarà pubblicato. I campi obbligatori sono contrassegnati *